My family is away and I'm taking care of the house, kind of, its a bit of a mess and I spend most of my time at work or at my friends place. Last night was a marathon of Portal, I downloaded it onto my Xbox at around 3am, beat it around 7am yea I didn't get much sleep, and it was well worth it. Of course I didn't do anything else the rest of the day I had terrible cramps and rolled around on the couch most of the day.
Oh well.
I've been thinking about what if I stopped talking to someone, I've realized he isn't as nice as I thought he was, actually he's a total idiot and I dont know why I still talk to him. Why did I waste my time with him?
Oh well.
The last season of Desperate Housewives started tonight of course I watched that was well as Panem, looks interesting, can't wait to see how it folds out. I've got work tomorrow to, donno if I wanna steal mama's bed or sleep in mine, but I should go to bed soon so I wake up in the morning God knows I hate mornings an 8 hour shift, lets hope my managers don't forget to give me my brake and end up sending me home early again. -3- stupid that's 12 bucks I coulda made lol I work my butt off for scraps.
Oh well.
Today totally a throw away day, didn't really fell like a day off, I've got Wednesday off, thats nice. Mama should be home by then -3- poo I only get one day home to myself. Oh well. I should cook tomorrow but what? Chicken? Haven't made chicken in a while, chicken pasta... penae pasta alfredo? Or a hearty Marinara sauce. I'll figure it out, I'll prolly end up making something asian inspired as I always do, excluding that night I bbq'd for the first time, taught myself too. Good times.
Well I'm signing off and I'll prilly look at stuff before I finally doze off to sleep, well have to wash my uniform first -3- poop. Here I go.
Good night and happy times.
No comments:
Post a Comment