Monday, January 2, 2012

School Tomorrow

Ah! So someone is reading this? Well I'm sorry I haven't posted, I've been busy with work, holidays, and my new blog. I don't want to say much about it here but its one of my major steps in having a writing career. A few things to report:
My big sister had her baby, a beautiful 7lbs baby girl named Talia, she was born on Thanksgiving morning 6am and my sister was in labor for about 28 hours.
And.... that's about it. ^^~
Along with that I've found myself stuck with a crush. Is it a crush? Maybe an attraction? Well it's not going anywhere and I wish I'd just get over it already, I can't help it if he makes my heart go TokiDoki. Haha, I'm not pleased with the fact that I'm too much of a nervous wreck to go ahead and say hi, but I think I can be happy and admire from a far. I've been in an amazing mood for the most part though this past week has been kind of hard on me. I suffer from anxiousness, I think too much and knots form in my stomach, I become afraid of the dumbest things and those fears often get in the way of good things. But the winter session at my college starts tomorrow and I'm afraid, even though I wasn't able to register for any classes I really still want to get into a class and I decided that I'd go and I'd sit in that class till I was able to take someone's spot, I'm afraid I wont get a class, or that I wont be able to handle it so that knot in my stomach has been getting tighter and tighter. I think I can do this though! I've got the resolve and I'm honestly excited to take a step forward, it's failure that scares me the most but failure is a part of life isn't it? Humans fall then they get back up even though I act strange I'm still a human. Wish me luck kay? And pray that I wake up because I have to be out the door by 8:30am x.x
Well I'm going to go lay out my clothes for tomorrow drink a cup of tea and go to bed, not before setting several alarms around my bed to wake me up hehe. Goodnight and much love.

1 comment: