Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 25, 2011

So I already know I'm gonna have a hard time keeping up with this. I'm not an exciting person writing about my day everyday seems pointless. What great thoughts do I have? That I need to quit my job haha. I've been thinking of what I want to do with my life since college doesn't seem to be working out very well. I'd like to take an online course for graphic design, my mum doesn't like that. Since I made curry the other day and it was EPIC she's bugging me about cooking school, honestly I love cooking but I don't think I could do it as a living though I thought owning a bakery one day would be sooooo awesome. I want to be a graphic artist, my goal is to work for funimation and create awesome advertisments and comercials, honestly the ones they currently have bore me to death, whoever did the Hetalia ones are awesome cuz at least that one is great, and I understand that a dramatic show calls for a dramatic preview but not always, it could be a bit more action packed and blah blah blah. Tomorrow I'm going to the movies with my friends to watch "Dont Be afaid of the dark." I HATE horror movies, not only is the story lacking but there is always a sex scene out of nowhere and the actors often suck and only actually act well when they're being killed. The day after that I'm going to a party... I think the birthday girl is like 7 -______- Oh being an aunty sucks LOL. Lil Gil will have fun, he's going through that stage where girls are Icky :D It's cute~

No comments:

Post a Comment