Friday, August 26, 2011

August 26, 2011

So I'm rather irritated, I was SUPOSSED to go to the movies tonight but that didn't happen, I have to watch Lil Gil because my brother has work tonight, somehow MY plans have to be ruined to watch HIS son.Yes I know I complained about the movie but I still prefer to hang out with my friends rather than spending ANOTHER Friday night at home, alone, with a 5 year old... oh God someone shoot me I'm SUCH a loser.
I know I complain alot but oh well, I guess I can spend the night scanning pictures for meh mom's bday party and looking at colleges, citrus isn't working out so I think I'll try and go to a university next year, take a year off and save money, get a car, go on another trip sooomething. I should party more.

No comments:

Post a Comment